Holder of data processing
VEGA SCHIAVONI SAS di Tegon Martina & C.,
Telefono: +39 041-2411275 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the party’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored to be retransmitted to the site when the same user visit it again. A cookie can not recall any other data from the user’s hard disk or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the cookie features can be applied to other technologies. In this document, the term ‘cookie’ refers to cookies, properly named, and to all similar technologies.
Type of cookies
Cookies can be of first or third party, where for « first-party » are cookies that represent the site as a domain, while for « third-party » are cookies that are related to external domains.
Third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external subject, always referred to as « third party », not managed by this website. These external websites may also install first-party cookies, saving their own cookies on the domain of the site.
Nature of cookies
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are several types:
Technical cookies are only used to « transmit a communication on an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the information society service provider explicitly required by the subscriber or user to provide such service « (see Article 122 (1) of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or web site manager. They can be divided into:
- Navigation or session cookies that ensure the normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, a purchase or authentication to access restricted areas); They are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- Analytics Cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve site performance;
- Feature cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to it. No user consent is required for installing such cookies (more information is available in the « Manage cookies below » section).
Profiling cookies are designed to create user-related profiles and are used to send advertisements in line with the preferences displayed by the same in the context of network browsing.
The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. Depending on the order (more information in the « Cookies Management » section below), you can authorize or deny cookie consent through the options provided in the « Manage cookies » section.
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (it can not install or delete them directly). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or into the sites listed in the « Manage cookies » section.
The User is therefore required to check on the third-party site listed in the table below.
Cookies installed on this site
Here is the list of cookies (logically grouped by functionality or supplier) that this website may install.
WordPress system cookies
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Place of treatment: USA
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is A SPAM security service provided by Google Inc. Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (« Google »). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads on your advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
TripAdvisor widget (TripAdvisor LLC)
Widget TripAdvisor is a content viewing service managed by TripAdvisor LLC that allows this Application to integrate content from this external platform into the internal pages of our site. Personal
Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is A Google Inc. map display service that allows this application to integrate these contents into the internal pages of this site.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate these contents into the internal pages of our site.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Cookies have an expiration date set at the time of installation (or are deleted by a specific action such as browser closure). Cookies can be:
- Temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, to link actions that are executed during a specific session, and are removed from the computer when you quit the browser;
- Persistent cookies: They are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so you do not have to type them again every time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you quit the browser.
The User has the right at any time to exercise the rights recognized by the laws on privacy, including the articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
To exercise these rights, write an email to email@example.com to the Data Processing Manager.
As stated above, this site does not install profiling cookies. If you want to cancel technical cookies you have to go through the browser, as shown below.
If you want to know more, you can consult the following sites:
- www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb- display/docweb/3118884